Garnier Color Sensation Hair Color Cream, 8.21 Sweet Lavender Dreams (Iridescent Purple), 1 kit

Garnier

Garnier Color Sensation Hair Color Cream, viii.21 Sweet Lavander Dreams (Iridescent Majestic), 1 kit in California

Boilerplate Rating: out of 5 stars

DX Offers Mall # 568497243

About This Item

We aim to testify you accurate production information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you run into hither, and nosotros have not verified it.

Color Sensation is a rich pilus color foam with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational colour and silky smoothen and 100% gray coverage. The no mess, non-drip foam formula is easy to apply. Plus, in every hair coloring kit, you?ll find an like shooting fish in a barrel-to-utilise precision application brush, perfect for those hard to reach areas or to ensure clean application effectually your hairline.Rich, long lasting hair colour cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color100 percent gray coverage and non-baste formulaIntense smooth from root to tipEach box includes a brush for the almost precise awarding

Ingredients:

Ingredients: Placeholder

Directions:

Instructions: READ AND FOLLOW THE INSERT. Shop between l° and 80°F. Run across insert for step by footstep instructions. Questions? Speak to our color experts at ane-800-4 Garnier (626-985-1753).

Cannot return by mail service

Due to federal restrictions, this detail cannot be returned past mail. Before returning the item to your local DX Offers Mall store, delight be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. Come across our returns policy for more information.

Specifications

Gender

Unisex

Hair Product Course

Creams

Manufacturer

Garnier

Toll Per Unit UOM

Each

Colour Category

Majestic

Model

00603084547746

Brand

Garnier

Hair Color Shade

Irised Regal

PPU Quantity of Units

ane.0000 Each

Historic period Group

Adult

Count Per Pack

one

Product Proper noun

Garnier Color Sensation Pilus Color Cream, 8.21 Sweet Lavender Dreams (Iridescent Imperial), 1 kit

Condition

New

Form

Foam

Manufacturer Role Number

00603084547746

Colour

8.21 Sweet Lavender Dreams (Irised Majestic)

Category

Other Temporary Classification

Features

Try Garnier if you've liked products from Clairol, Schwarzkopf, Tresemme, Revlon.

Assembled Product Weight

0.44 lbs

Assembled Product Dimensions (L ten W x H)

two.46 10 3.25 x half dozen.25 Inches


Verified purchase

I was a piddling nervous considering all the reviews about the burgandy color simply I am actually content with the color. I originally bleached my hair (my hair so employ splat crimson ruby-red just it ended upward being similar a pinkish scarlet sort of color the I brought the garnier hollywood rouge and information technology definitely gave me the exact color on the box. and so happy information technology turned out perfect!!

Verified purchase

I love it! I honey the colour. I love the way my pilus feels after. I love the smell of the conditioner in it. I always go compliments on how my hair color looks at present. I really dear Garnier products. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants purple hair that wont launder away and fade in just a few washes. I dyed my hair purple only iv days ago and information technology is still royal. I love it!

I actually feel in love with this hair color product, I practical it on Feb. 27. this has been 18 days agone, my pilus has been washed app. eight times, and I proceed to have the rich medium brownish color that I applied. The color goes on good, its a creamy mixture that is thick enough that it does not drip or run when applying. I will go along to use this product as long has I continue to cover the grey.I will recommend this production to anybody who wants to cover your grayness or only burnish your hair colour, or fifty-fifty go for a different shade.

I ordered the sweetness lavender dreams instead of grape expectations. It shipped super fast in 2 days! The sweet lavander turned out really good. In certain light it looks my natural brown but sunlight it looks regal, like the grape color non the low-cal sweet lavender colour. I doesnt have the usual avacado-shea oil garnier usually has to mix in but mostly i liked it. Information technology did not turn a light lavender similar the box its a darker purple. I hope its permanent like it says, my final color washed out in ten days (non garnier). I take been using garnier for years and i dear it!!!! I will use this color again ðŸ'•

I really similar this product! I take never tried this make before and I will be looking for other colors from this brand. Just a note to pay attention to the color on the box, because that is exactly what you lot will get. I got the blue black and information technology is a truthful blue black. I didn't expect it to be so dark, but information technology's growing on me. I actually like the colour. It has a squeamish berry smell, unlike some that I have tried before, having that potent smell that leaves your eyes watering. The instructions are easy to follow and understand. The gloves are semi-glued to the paper and are hard to meet confronting the paper. The gloves need to be a little thicker I put my thumb nail through the terminate when I was working it in. It didn't run all over it is thick and manageable to become downwardly to the roots. After yous put it on information technology kind a tingles similar it's bubbling, never had that happen earlier. It'due south easy to open up the application canteen and the color tube. They requite advice on putting the gloves on before you open the bottle and color tube, but I have trouble opening them with the gloves on. I would recommend this brand to all my family unit and friends.


Customer Q&A

Get specific details nigh this product from customers who own it.

Enquire a question

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.

Send me an email when my question is answered

by kareena February 20, 2016

1. This is permanent hair color.

by CommunityAnswer

2. Information technology said long lasting you exist the judge. I certainly hope so.

by CoCo5

3. Permanent but it volition fade out some as y'all wash, be careful what you shampoo with, that it is for colored hair. Went you lot recolor y'all will have to practise root touch upward offset.

by nanamorgana

4. The box indicates that it is a permanent, but if you launder often information technology seems to launder out/fade.

past FeezMom

four Answers

1. No, it does not come with bleach.

by CommunityAnswer

2. Thank you lot for reaching out to Garnier regarding the Colour Sensation, #8.21, Sweet Lavender Dreams. This product is a haircolor only, therefore information technology does not come up with bleach.

past GarnierConsumerCare

2 Answers

by jeap2 February 21, 2016

1. No the colour came out just right no calorie-free or highlights at all.

by CoCo5

2. I would say you will have to go at least three shades lighter for your hair to lighten up. experiment with the colors, every ones hair can be different.

by nanamorgana

2 Answers

Policies & Plans

Pricing policy

Almost our prices

We're committed to providing low prices every mean solar day, on everything. So if you find a current lower toll from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell united states of america and we'll lucifer information technology. See more details atOnline Price Match.